Last Updated: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
A Potent Livestock Disinfectant, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, and Virucidal With Odor-Fighting Power
Quaternary Ammonium HCL, Sodium Meta Bisulfate, Glutaraldehyde 50%, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Camphor Oil, Menthol Crystals, and other proprietary micro ingredients including RH 40 Cremophor, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Deionized Water and excipients.
- AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS is a multi-purpose disinfectant effective against all bacteria, viruses, and fungi found in livestock.
- AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS has been proven effective against the virus H5N1, responsible for avian flu.
- AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS is a combination of quaternary ammonium and aldehyde, which give it a powerful bactericidal, fungicidal, and verudical. This synergistic combination of active ingredients prevents the emergence of resistant strains.
- AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS retains activity in hard water and in the presence of organic matter. In addition, AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS has ingredients that provide a powerful minty and camphor scent to mask all odors.
- AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS is a potent livestock and poultry disinfectant with bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and odor-fighting power.
- AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS is unique combination of quaternary ammoniums, glutaraldehyde and a specific selection of phytobiotics creating a broad spectrum antimicrobial activity covering a wide range of microorganisms.
- AMPHISEPTOL-PLUS is significantly effective against all bacterial, fungal and viral targets even in the presence of interfering organic matters or hard water.