Last Updated: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
A highly concentrated liquid of CHELATED minerals and trace elements for healthy bone development and improved eggshell quality in poultry
Phosphorus (Phosphoric Acid), Calcium (Calcium chloride), Sodium (Sodium chloride), Magnesium (Magnesium sulfate), Iron (Iron chloride), Copper (Copper sulfate), Manganese (Manganese sulfate).
- AMPHIOSCAL liquid is a highly concentrated liquid of chelated minerals and trace elements for healthy bone development and improved eggshell quality and production in poultry.
- AMPHIOSCAL liquid is a balanced formula of chelated minerals and trace elements to help achieving balance between enhanced egg production and in the same time, improved bone quality and growth.
- AMPHIOSCAL liquid provides minerals and trace elements in a "chelated" form getting the following benefits:
- 1. Minimizing mineral losses to intestinal antagonists.
- 2. Chelated minerals are more highly bioavailable.
- 3. They provide a better supply of minerals to the biochemical systems of the cells leading to a wide variety of benefits in poultry.
- AMPHIOSCAL liquid provides required elements that help to guard against nutritional skeletal disorders and bone deformities as:
- 1. Rickets.
- 2. Osteomalacia.
- 3. Dyschondroplasia.
- 4. Perosis or chondrodystrophy.
- 5. Caged layer fatigue.
- 6. Valgus-varus (angular) and/or torsional deformity.
- 7. Spondylopathies.
- 8. Osteochondrosis.