Last Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2023
A Water-Soluble Source Of Electrolytes And Chelated Minerals For Poultry
Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Copper Chelate*, Manganous Chelate*, Zinc Chelate* and other patented mix using Glycine as a Chelating Agent.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR is a water-soluble electrolyte concentrate that is easily used with drinking water for poultry.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR is a balanced mix of electrolytes that helps in both the prevention of dehydration and in reversing its effects in poultry.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR, with its content of essential trace elements in chelated form, aids in maintaining and/or restoring the physiological levels of electrolytes needed by animal cells to perform their normal biological functions.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR contains essential chelated amino acids that are necessary for a healthy immune system by aiding in the processes of activation of lymphocytes, NK cells, and Macrophages.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR also helps in the prevention of amino acids deficiency in birds, and accordingly, helps promote a healthy immune system that fights infectious disease through the production of antibodies, cytokines, and other cytotoxic substances.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR is a useful aid in relieving stress and a bird's fatigue after vaccination.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR helps in all immuno-suppressive disease such as: Gumboro, reticuloendotheliosis, reo and other infectious diseases.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR also aids in cases of anemia, avian leukosis, mycotoxicosis, and other various acute and pre-acute diseases, such as avian flu.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR is beneficial in relieving stressful conditions such as heat stress, overcrowding, and transportation, during and after molting.
- AMPHIELEC-PWR is a good source of minerals that help during the peak of egg production.