Last Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2023
Helps correct digestive imbalances in large animals
Sodium sulfate, calcium carbonate, sodium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, potassium sulfate, calcium sulfate, magnesium oxide, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cobalt carbonate, ferrous oxide, proprietary mix of mineral oil, gentian herbal extract and nux vomica extract.
- AMPHILAXIN is a unique combination of minerals and herbal extracts that has shown great effect in solving digestive problems in livestock.
- AMPHILAXIN helps restore the physiological functions of the rumen and accordingly optimizes livestock's intestinal functions and normal peristalsis both in lactating cows and heifers.
- In lactating cows, it is essential for increased milk yield that dry matter feed intake be also increased which in turn affects the overall digestive process and motility.
- Through its intestinal motility stimulating effect, AMPHILAXIN helps solve this issue of dry matter intake in lactating cows by increasing the intestinal peristaltic movement thus decreasing bloating and acid pooling and fermentation in the rumen, allowing the proper mixing of feed with digestive enzymes as well as proper digestion and absorption of nutrients and ultimately efficient waste elimination.
- AMPHILAXIN supplementation to dairy cows and heifers showed remarkable improvement in digestive conditions that are likely to interfere with optimal rumen fermentation include such as environmental changes, decreased water intake, high dry matter feed Intake, low quality and unbalanced nutrients content of feed and feed quality change.