Last Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2023
A Unique High Concentration Formula For Kidney Health
Ammonium Chloride 275 gm, Magnesium Sulfate 181 gm, Sodium Sulfate 181 gm, Sorbitol 70% 48 gm, Niacin 33 gm, Vitamin C 220 gm, Vitamin B1 11 gm, Vitamin B2 2.2 gm, Vitamin B6 2.2 gm, Colloidal Silica as an anti-caking agent, Lactose as a carrier, and other proprietary micro ingredients and patented mix.
- AMNEFRON is a unique, high-concentration formula that contains 99% active ingredients specifically formulated to work in tandem to help maintain renal and hepatic health.
- AMNEFRON is a potent diuretic, thanks to its high content of Ammonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, and Sodium Sulfate in a scientifically balanced blend that acts synergistically to help excrete toxins through the kidneys and improve renal functions.
- AMNEFRON helps prevent the formation of renal calculi and renal edema. In addition, AMNEFRON aids in improving liver function by increasing bile secretion aiding to the increased hepatic activity and functions in neutralizing toxins and prevention of fatty changes of the liver.
- AMNEFRON helps in excreting and eliminating toxins of both renal and hepatic sources.
- AMNEFRON helps decrease the urine PH, which acts as a disinfectant to the urinary tract, inhibiting the breeding of pathogenic bacteria.
- AMNEFRON helps effectively in improving the overall performance of birds and animals by supplying all water-soluble vitamins and helps absorption of fat-soluble vitamins through its high content of sorbitol.
- AMNEFRON can be used in the prevention and combating of the following: all kinds of fungal, bacterial and viral infections that produce harmful toxins, multiple mycotoxicosis, kidney and liver stress conditions; renal and liver failure; urolethiasis; visceral and renal gout; acute toxic nephritis; renal necrosis; immune stress and deficiency conditions; ill effects of pesticide residue; and increased protein and calcium content in feed.