Last Updated: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
A unique anti-stress blend of vitamins, electrolytes, amino acids and probiotics
Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Sodium Acetate, Silica Dioxide, Vitamin A, Mixed Synthetic Amino Acids, L-Lysine HCL, L- Threonine, Glycine, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid Bacteria Mix containing 5 Billion CFU of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Planterum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, proprietary carrier, anti-caking agents, and other proprietary micro ingredients.
- AMPHIPRO-STRESS is a unique anti-stress blend of vitamins, electrolytes, amino acids, and probiotics. It, therefore, combines all nutritional elements required to guard against detrimental effects of heat stress in both poultry and livestock and helps reduce mortality rate related to stress conditions.
- AMPHIPRO-STRESS is especially formulated to combat the harmful effects of different stressful conditions such as excessive heat, high humidity, overcrowding and post-vaccination states. This protective effect is mediated by its ingredients that are specially chosen for this purpose. These are:
- 1. Electrolytes: Guard against fatal respiratory alkalosis especially in poultry and improve water intake
- 2. Amino Acids: Boost immune function and immunoglobulin synthesis and improve muscle building, weight gain in addition to egg and milk production.
- 3. Vitamins: Improve performance and immune function and modulate inflammatory response to heat exposure.
- 4. Probiotics: Enrich the microbiota diversity in the jejunum and caecum of birds, restoring the microbial balance and reverse impaired villus-crypt structure of heat-stressed birds
- AMPHIPRO-STRESS is used as a supportive supplement to help alleviate the effects of stress for poultry and animals as a result of dehydration, diarrhea, infectious disease, post-vaccination stress, infectious gastroenteritis, fatigue and stress due to heat, cold and overcrowding, decreased feeding and growth retardation.
- AMPHIPRO-STRESS is of value in stress conditions for:
- 1. Lowering all detrimental effects in both poultry and livestock resulting from hyperthermia
- 2. Reducing overall mortality in poultry and livestock during heat stress
- 3. Improving immunity state and guarding against infection in poultry and livestock
- 4. Improving feed intake and appetite in both poultry and livestock
- 5. Improving performance in poultry and livestock
- 6. Improving weight gain and muscle built in beef cattle
- 7. Improving milk production and increasing fat and protein content of milk in dairy cows
- 8. Improving egg production and egg size in laying hens
- 9. Improving egg shell quality and preventing egg shell thing of heat stress in laying hens
- 10. Improving muscle content and weigh gain in broilers