Last Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2023
An immune enhancer and weight gain factor
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Nicotinic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, N,N-Dimethylglycine, Taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Sorbitol, 2-Deoxy-D –Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Zinc Gluconate, Xylo- oligosaccharide, Sodium butyrate.
- AMPHIPROFAT is a specially formulated blend of select vitamins, amino acids, and specialty components scientifically formulated to help promote growth, increase FCR, promote healthy intestinal function, and enhance immunity.
- With anti ascites components DMG (N, N-Dimethylglycine) and GOx (Glucose Oxidase), as well as 2-Deoxy-D–Glucose, 2-Deoxy-D–Glucose, and 2-DG, it is a natural monosaccharide which exhibits various physiological and pharma-cological effects as an antiviral agent.
- 2-DG inhibits phosphorylation of glucose molecules that produce glucose-6-phosphate in the glycolysis cycle, thereby inhibiting the production of ATP.
- 2-DG can restrain viral infections and fermentation, microbes, and cancer cell growth. It also controls metabolism and possesses physiological and therapeutic effects. These effects produced by 2-DG can change the polysaccharides of viruses, leading to loss of their infectious influence and inhibit viral proliferation.
- DMG, N, N-Dimethyl-glycine is a nutritional supplement that promotes growth and enhances carcass yield and decreases oxidation and mortality in birds and animals.
- DMG, N,N-Dimethylglycine helps decrease ascites syndrome and abdominal fat, improves the feed conversion ratio, which in turn shortens feeding periods, and increases yield. As a nutritional supplement for poultry (both broiler and layer), DMG, N,N-Dimethyl-glycine helps to promote growth and increase FCR, enhancing and speeding up fertility.
- DMG, N,N-Dimethylglycine is a potent anti-oxidant that improves the body’s utilization of oxygen and supports the immune system to reduce the mortality of animals and birds.
- The use of AMPHIPROFAT helps in partial substitution of Lysine and Choline in the feed, thus reducing costs. AMPHIPROFAT helps increase egg production rate, lower feed-egg ratio, and improve eggshell color and quality. AMPHIPROFAT helps prevent fatigue syndrome of cage layer, promotes fat metabolism, and prevents fatty liver.
- Glucose oxidase enzyme (GOx) is an oxido-reductase that catalyzes the oxi- dation of glucose to hydrogen peroxide and D-glucono-δ-lactone. This enzyme displays antibacterial activity when oxygen and glucose are present.
- (GOx) is soluble in water and insoluble in organic solvents.
- (GOx) enzyme is stable under aerobic conditions. β-D- Glucose can be highly specific when converted to glucanic acid and hydrogen peroxide under aerobic conditions by Glucose oxidase. With the oxygen in the intestinal dilute and the concentration of hydrogen peroxide accumulation, the harmful bacteria (Escherichia coli, salmonella) can be inhibited, and as a result, that can clear large free radicals, protect the integrity of the gut epithelial cell, and prohibit the pathogen and coccidial invasion.
- (GOx) helps eliminate pathogenic bacteria of the intestines, keeping the balance of intestinal flora and improving immunity.
- (GOx) aids in protecting the integrity of intestinal epithelial coat, thus helping protect against invasion of coccidia and harmful pathogen. (GOx) improves acidic environments of the gastro- intestinal tract, promoting healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.