Last Updated: Thursday, February 9, 2023
Liquid Blend of Organic Acids, Prebiotics, Digestive Enzymes and Amino Acid for Aquaculture feed Acidifier, Digestive and Growth promoter
Citric acid, Propionic Acid, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Acetic Acid, Formic Acid, Artichoke extract, Papain, Beta Glucan, Betaine Hydrochloride, Mannan oligosaccharide (MOS).
- AFLAGIN is a blend of short-chain organic acids acting as an acidifier in aquaculture as well as poultry and livestock feeds and is considered as an adequate alternative for antibiotic growth promotants (AGP).
- AFLAGIN improves digestibility of the aquaculture feeds. This action is mediated through:
- Lowering gastric pH leading to increase pepsin activation.
- Lowering diet and intestinal pH, which may increase solubilization of minerals.
- Acting as chelating agent which binds various cations within the intestine resulting in increased mineral absorption.
- Inhibiting the colonization of harmful microbes in the intestine which may otherwise utilize nutrients meant for the host animal.
- AFLAGIN increases the feed intake of aquatic species.
- AFLAGIN has a strong antimicrobial effect and acts against gram negative bacteria leading to prevention of diseases.
- AFLAGIN acts as a feed hygiene and feed quality regulator (anti-mould).
- AFLAGIN helps in the decrease of pH in the feed which prevents the ammonia formation in the faecal matter. It also helps in the faster acidification of stomach content towards optimal pH for pepsin digestion, gut acidification, stimulation of enzyme secretion, improves protein digestion and also increases amino acid digestibility.
- AFLAGIN improves feed palatability in aquatic animals.
- AFLAGIN contains mannan oligosaccharide (MOS) with its well-known antibacterial and immune boosting properties. MOS also has a well-known positive effect on weight gain growth performance.
- AFLAGIN also contains beta-gluban producing immune enhancing effects in aquaculture.
- AFLAGIN also contains papain, a powerful digestive enzyme. It is included to improve protein feed utilization and to reduce the total amount of dissolved solid in the waters, therefore, improving the quality of water media to be well maintained in accordance with the criteria for aquaculture.
- AFLAGIN can be used to help improve the digestive process in aquatic animals (shrimp and fish) and feed conversion.
- AFLAGIN is a potent weight-gain supplement and a highly effective growth-promoter.
- AFLAGIN can also be used to help prevent bacterial, viral and fungal infections in shrimp and fish farming.