Last Updated: Saturday, January 28, 2023
Synergistic Combination Of Vitamin E And Selenium (For Use As A Nutritional Supplement For Animals)
A Proprietary Patented Mix of Vitamin E and Selenium.
- AmPhiVit SEL is a synergistic compound of both Vitamin E and Selenium. Vitamin E and Selenium are interrelated and function together as part of a multi-component vitamin trace elements supplement. Vitamin E and Selenium support and protect each other for maximum efficacy and guaranteed health benefits. Optimum levels of Vitamin E and Selenium help support muscular functions and boost the animal's immune response.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble intracellular antioxidant, involved in stabilizing unsaturated fatty acids. The main antioxidant function is preventing formation of toxic free radicals and oxidation of the unsaturated fatty acids in the body.
- These free radicals can be formed in periods of disease or stress in the body. Selenium is an essential nutrient for animals. Selenium is a component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which plays an important role in protection of cells by destroying oxidizing agents like free radicals and oxidated unsaturated fatty acids.
- Vitamin E deficiencies (like encephalomalacia, muscular dystrophy, exudative diathesis, decreased hatchability in eggs, and infertility problems) in calves, cattle, goats, poultry, sheep, and swine.
- Prevention of iron-intoxication after administration of iron to piglets.