Last Updated: Thursday, February 9, 2023
Concentrated Liquid Blend of Amino Acids and Vitamins
Nutritional Supplement, Growth Promoter and Immune Booster for Aquaculture
Carnatine, Methionine, Betaine, Choline (Choline chloride), Sorbitol, Niacin, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, L-Lysine, Vitamin C 100%, Potassium Citrate and other patented proprietary mix.
- AMPHIGOUTGONE is specially formulated to improve fish and shrimp sustainable production by reducing feed costs (economic sustainability) and minimizing negative effects on the environment (environmental sustainability).
- AMPHIGOUTGONE is a balanced combination of an amino acid derivative L-carnitine, amino acids lysine and metehionine, synergistic vitamins E, B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and C (ascorbic acid), choline (choline choloride) and Betaine.
- AMPHIGOUTGONE is described as "nutritional supplement, growth promoter and immune booster for aquaculture."
- AMPHIGOUTGONE contains L-carnitine, an amino acid derivative, that is essential for optimum fish and shrimp growth and performance being capable of the following actions:
- As a growth promoter and energy provider, specifically aiding in the utilization of high fat levels in the diet and thus providing a protein sparing effect.
- Providing protection against toxic levels of ammonia and xenobiotics.
- Alleviating stress related to water temperature extremes and facilitating better acclimation to water temperature changes.
- L-carnitine induces muscle structure/texture changes related to higher levels of swimming activity.
- L-carnitine has a positive effect on the reproductive performance of the fish, increasing both testis weight and sperm cell concentration per ml
- L-carnitine has powerful antioxidant effect increasing hepatic enzyme activities of GSH-Px and the gene expression of GSH-Px
- AMPHIGOUTGONE contains amino acids lysine and methionine required for metabolic purposes and growth. They act as building blocks for body protein synthesis (including muscle, organs) and functional proteins (including enzymes, hormones, or immunoglobulins). In addition, methionine has a central role as methyl-group (CH3) donator.
- AMPHIGOUTGONE contains a group of synergistic vitamins including:
- 1. Vitamin E, essential for growth and reproductive performance of female shrimp improving to reproductive parameters as eggs diameter and number of eggs per female body weight.
- 2. Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 required for the building of tissue mass and the periodic process of molting in crustaceans.
- 3. Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant and immunomodulator for fish/shrimps. It is required for enhanced aquatic animal performance. It is a strong antioxidant that is capable of scavenging reactive oxygen species. Vitamin C in AMPHIGOUTGONE helps tolerance to toxicants and environmental stressors and improves immune response and reduces oxidative damage to tissues.
- AMPHIGOUTGONE is helpful for aquaculture as:
- 1. Nutritional supplement
- 2. Growth promoter
- 3. Immune booster for aquaculture.